Thursday, May 19, 2011

Are Jumpsuits Replacing Rompers?


Remember when people were walking around all last year with the halter-and-shorts rompers? Well I have been seeing less of those this year and more of these pants-and-sleeve jumpsuits. It may be because it has not been too hot here, but people used to get extremely anxious to break out those rompers once the weather hit 70. It may also be because the people I am around (as well as myself of course) are maturing. These jumpsuits definitely scream "I'm 20 and over" more than the short shorts embedded in those rompers. Not that I have anything against rompers, I still have mine in my closet and every now and then I think about wearing it. However, I am more drawn to my loose pants jumpsuit. Call it a mature decision. Whatever you prefer, go for it. But I would suggest that you get one of these for one of those days you want to be sexy, but not so...exposed.

No comments:

Post a Comment