Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Addicted to Mint

Photo: Google Images

How addictive is this color?? I am absolutely loving it. In fact, I have it on as I am typing this (Revlon #85 minted to be exact). This is the nail color of the season. If you want attention grabbing nails, I suggest you run and grab this as fast as you can. You can find this color in most nail polish brands, including OPI, China Glaze, Mabelline, and of course my favorite Revlon. Be sure to go for a matte finish in this color, the shimmer mint polish doesn't give off a "just manicured" effect, but more of a teeny bopper effect. Nobody wants that right? I know I don't.
Also, natural nails are back in! Know what that means, no more spending 20 or so dollars every two weeks for acrylic nails. I'm certainly relieved of that! The only problem is dealing with chipping. To ensure that your manicure does not chip so fast, use a base coat, two coats of color polish, and a top coat polish. Then be sure to put a clear coat on nails every other day to preserve your color.

No comments:

Post a Comment